// Spring Essentials //

Posted on Feb 17, 2015

Spring Essentials // thethreadcollision.blogspot.com

Although for me it is still a pretty brutal winter, I thought I'd do a spring essentials post for those of you lucky enough to be enjoying some warm weather. First, I recommend ripped boyfriend jeans. These are the perfect balance of jeans to wear during the iffy weather because of the holes in them. As for shoes, you can never go wrong with some rain boots for the wet springtime, and I have been loving styling slip on sneakers recently as well. Baggy cardigans and loose tank tops are great layering pieces that can be styled in many ways. And satchels are always a classic piece you can top off an outfit with. I'm obsessed with rounded sunglasses, I think they make the overall look really chic and effortless. I also have a pastel colored nail polish added and a plant because plants make everything more springy I feel like! They instantly refresh any room they are put in. I seriously need to buy some! 


Have a wonderful week lovelies xx - Rachel 
Prada green cardigan
$230 - vestiairecollective.com


River Island spaghetti strap shirt
$11 - riverisland.com



Hunter tall rubber boots
$150 - nastygal.com


SELECTED flat heel shoes
$120 - selected.com





Post a Comment