The Trend Edit | Thigh Highs

Posted on Aug 10, 2015

Untitled #614




This upcoming A/W season, I am expecting a thigh high boot trend which I personally love. This is a trend that can go extremely high fashion, yet be totally wearable for general use. For the past few months, I have been fawning over the Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots. However the nearly $800 price tag isn't very appealing. There are many dupes for the shoe on Amazon and Ebay, but as far as quality goes, they probably would not be the best. These Ivanka Trump Mixit boots combine quality with a still similar look to the Lowlands. I am still on the hunt for the perfect similar shoe though. As stores start to bring out their fall and winter clothes, I think seeing these types of boots around won't be a challenge at all. 

Post a Comment