Love Loves to Love Love

Posted on Feb 14, 2016

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."




 








Happy Valentine's Day! I thought I would come back from my rather absent blog break with a big photo spread for you all. A few recent updates: My room had a mini makeover, I missed school all week, bought a record player, and am now trying to get out of my frankly lazy state and back to what's important. With that said, I've gotten much needed inspiration and am very excited for the future. 

I've never been someone to outright hate Valentine's Day. If anything, it gives me an excuse to eat donuts and go on a movie marathon. I get the question quite often so to be clear, I do not have a boyfriend per-se, which is perfectly fine with me at this moment. And I hope you all can feel the same if you're in that situation. Even without a "significant other," Valentine's Day is still a time where you can appreciate your friends and family who love you. I think it's always important to remember that, especially when it gets obscured by all of the relationship-filled posts on social media during this day. Have a happy Valentine's Day everyone xx

Top: Urban Outfitters
Bralette: Urban Outfitters
Jacket: H&M
Jeans: Hollister
Shoes: H&M

Post a Comment