Music Favorites

Posted on Feb 16, 2016



Hey guys! I've never done anything music related on here, but I really want to start posting different things that branch out from my usual fashion content. Here are a list of 15 songs I've been loving lately:





1. Last Night - Sivik 

2. Pretty Things - Adam Friedman

3. Able to See Me - Hippie Sabotage

4. Shake, Shake, Shake - Bronze Radio Return 

5. 7 Years - Lukas Graham 

6. Drifting - G-Eazy 

7. TALK ME DOWN - Troye Sivan

8. PILLOWTALK - Zayn 

9. Hymn For The Weekend - Coldplay 

10. Strange Love - Halsey 

11. Don't Speak to Me - Prinze George 

12. Stung ( Noise Cans Remix) - Quinn XCII

13. Come Back Home - Lauv

14. California Girls - NoMBE

15. Always - Panama 

You definitely should check out these songs and let me know what you think. They are all on Spotify :)

Post a Comment