Summer Fashion 2017 | StyleWe

Posted on May 7, 2017

Special thanks to StyleWe for partnering with me for this post!

As I did during the winter months, I created a few outfits featuring pieces from StyleWe so I thought I could do the same for the upcoming summer as well as feature some items from Just Fashion Now. I hope this gives you all some inspiration- I tried to mix it up with some unique pieces!


Untitled #713



These slip on shoes from StyleWe.com are something I wouldn't normally pick out, but there's something so cool and chic about them. They look like they just came off the runway of a Kanye West fashion show and I am all for it.
Shoes

Untitled #714



This outfit is on the more boho side of things. I've been loving denim skirts and slip on loafers lately, and the trend will definitely be carrying on into summer. 

Untitled #715


This last outfit's swimsuit is absolutely to die for. The cut and color are just fabulous and look gorgeous on a deeper skin tone. You can visit JustFashionNow to purchase the swimsuit and many more beautiful items!

Post a Comment

OLD