Absence

Posted on Jul 24, 2014


I wanted to make this post to apologize for not being active on this blog for several months. I took a very long break on my entire social networking platform due to always being busy and having to deal with the end of school. Over the past weeks, I've been very active on my Tumblr because I can keep it active without the need for original content which this blog needs. It's extremely difficult for me to have high quality photos in a good location. I am back to blogging, however, and have big plans for the future. I will be trying to post a few times a week on my Blogger from now on. I really want to update frequently in order to grow this blog and to produce new content for my lovely readers. I love you all so much and have a wonderful week!

Post a Comment